Commercial +39 328 71 53 539
Export +39 393 83 50 892
Technical assistance +39 392 11 01 123
Office commercial: email@example.com
Export office: firstname.lastname@example.orgOff. purchases and assistance: email@example.com
Request information / quotations
Please fill in the form in all its fields, including those relating to the processing of personal data according to current Regulation 2016/679
Regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of their personal data. Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. We inform you that the data that you provide to the operator of this site at the time of completing the "contact form" (or email) available on the site itself, will be treated in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data. The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the site manager, by sending an e-mail to the manager via the aforementioned form. This information concerns the personal data sent by the visiting user when filling in the contact form. We inform you that the data that you will voluntarily provide through the form will be turned into an e-mail that can eventually be kept in the system receipt of e-mail used by the site owner. This data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from your site navigation be recorded.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Data sent will be used for the sole purpose of being able to possibly re-contact through the references left by you via the contact form to process any requests contained in the message sent by you via the site. The same applies to fulfilling administrative, fiscal and promotional purposes, referring to offers or company participation in trade fair, demonstration and promotional events. Furthermore, your data may be transferred to third parties (professionals, consultants and companies) with exclusive reference to the matter in question of the form. Upon specific request of the interested party, the company will provide the specific name of the person or company to which it was assigned.
2. NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND METHOD OF TREATMENTa. The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above. b. The treatment is carried out directly by the owner's organization. In no case will they be sold to third parties or companies outside the European Union.
3. NATURE OF CONFERMENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSALS that you are not obliged to provide the site manager with the personal data requested in the contact form. Providing your data through the contact form is optional and absolutely voluntary. However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes referred to in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the website manager via the contact form made available on the website.
4. DATA CONTROLLER Personal data collected through the contact form will be sent via e-mail to the operator of this website, who will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTcorders who may at any time exercise your rights towards the Data Controller in accordance with articles 15 (access rights of the interested party), 16 (right of correction), 17 (right to cancel), 18 (right to limitation of processing), 19 (obligation to notify in the event of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing), 20 (right to data portability), 21 (right to object) and 23 (limitations) to the Reg . 2016/679.
6. DURATION OF THE TREATMENTThe treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
7. CONSERVATION OF DATA Personal data will be stored for as long as it is useful for the purposes of processing and / or for possible application of the right to cancel the data subject.
8. CONTACTS The data controller is Dr. Anna Di Rienzo (firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com)
Tred Technology, Via G. Perlasca 37, 86025 Ripalimosani (CB) p.iva 01578560706