Sterilization autoclave with electric heating, dished bottom, hatch with manual lock, made of AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL. At the start of the process the autoclave supplies water, then heating is activated respecting the set rise and maintenance parameters. At the end of the sterilization water is introduced for cooling and the hot one in excess expelled from the drain. The pressure inside is maintained with the introduction of compressed air and the excess pressure is eliminated through the automatic valves. At the end of the cooling the residual water is discharged.
- General electrical control panel
- Alphanumeric temperature recorder.
- Microprocessor control panel with keyboard and display for setting and controlling the phases of the sterilization cycle and having the function of temp regulator and pressure regulator.
- Pressure probe
- Autoclave temperature probe
- Product temperature detection probe
- Level probe
- Thermometer and pressure gauge
- Water solenoid valves, COUNTERPRESSURE air
- Manual fluid interception valves
- Safety valve
- Electric heating system Body thermal insulation
- N. 1 stainless steel basket
- REQUIRES COMPRESSED AIR FOR OPERATION
Join our community !!
Tred Technology, Via G. Perlasca 37 86025 Ripalimosani (CB) p.iva 01578560706